Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dude. Just when I think that ICT can't get more awesome.

So, today I discovered that I can automatically publish googledocs to my blog. Huzzah. Excuse me while I flail.

Okay, I know that some of you are probably laughing at me right now, but my other blog doesn't support this feature so I have never noticed it before.

If you look below to the previous entry, you'll see a task sheet I made and shared with my Y9 Science students. Their task sheets are also googledocs, and they have access to them through their groups. They can work collaboratively to complete the tasks and record their results in other googledocs, that I can then assess online. No printing required *swoons* and the students get to assign roles and work collaboratively online.

Really. Can the interwebz get more awesome? Well, I suppose it could make me coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment