Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The quick and dirty screencast of junketing learnings

So. Still can't use Jing and am exhausting both my patience and possible reasons. But I did find screencast-o-matic, which is the quick and dirty screencast maker of my dreams.

This is what I made to illustrate my learning from my visit to Andrew Douch last week. It is exceedingly quick and dirty, in the sense that it took maybe 30 minutes from start to finish (including taking the photos, making the powerpoint and learning to drive screencast-o-matic) and the sense that I kind of threw the information into it.



Things I learned from this? Well, screencasting is pretty easy if your standards are not professional. Big check yes here. Am I going to use this again? Yep. I liked making it, it was easy to make and talk through, and simple to upload and share. Am I going to do it again? Yep, though I am getting annoyed with Jing. But I shall triumph eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment